- January 14, 2019
- Posted by: Support Team
- Category: Blog
Discovering What Makes You Tick in life
Potential : Latent qualities or abilities that may be developed and lead to future success or usefulness.
I Know I have Much to offer but I don’t know what- is integral for your overall happiness and fulfillment in life. Every human being, regardless of race, sex, or any other characteristic, has the incredible capacity to realize their potential; to feel confident, joyful, and fulfilled. Though it will be no easy task, there are several concrete steps and changes you can make on your path to realize this.
Do you have a set Goal that you need to work towards?
It’s easy to feel aimless when you don’t have a concrete goal you’re working toward. Narrow in on what you’d like to accomplish in the near future and get specific about exactly what you’d like to do and when.
When you delay action, you make it harder to identify the things you’d enjoy doing. The only way to learn is to jump into something that sounds right and make adjustments as you go.
Don’t doubt yourself because you are good enough to do whatever you want in life.
Get in touch with your own potential and don’t underestimate it.
- Determine your core values – identify what you like or love doing on a daily basis, write it down including the tasks such as games and sports –identifying what you are good at and what to do in life will make your life more satisfying and fulfilling In order to realize your full potential, you must know and live according to your core values. These are the things that shape how you view yourself, others, and the world around you.
- Examine your responses for themes – examine your responses to see if any themes or patterns emerge. Maybe you would save your family photos, your wedding dress, and a cherished family events. These would suggest that one of your values is relationships, especially with your family.
- Identify areas that are not consistent with your values – If you don’t feel like you’re living up to your true potential, it could be because parts of your life are currently not value-congruent
- Think about areas in which your life doesn’t match up with your values,– and see whether these are areas in which you’d like to change.
- Decide what realizing your true potential looks like – Once you have a good idea of your core values and what areas of your life could use a little development, Is it personal improvement? More success in your career or even changing careers. Realizing your potential in your relationships? If you have identified areas of your life that are not currently value-congruent, this could be a good place to start.
- Visualize the person you want to be – Reflect on what realizing your full potential means to you. Is it a way of being? Achieving a certain level of income.